Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

419 scam email from Ms Christy Amon Ms jama jurdi msjamajurdi@gmail.com christyamon2000@gmail.com

Re:HELLO HOW ARE YOU TODAY?????????

Good day,

 I am Ms Christy Amon Lebanese origin., I serve under the United Nations department of safety
and security (UNDSS) in Syria, I and my second in command came across some money that was parked in a trunk box and the

money is worth over $ 13 million, in one of President Bashar al-Assads allies house and we have moved the money out to a

security and delivery office as a medical equipment, but we are looking for a trust worthy person that we can trust the

above said money with him or her for safe keeping pending when we are going to finish our contract or duty here in Syria.

If you can be of a help kindly get back to us through this Email, and if you are not ready for the assistance please and

please do not let this be known to the world as this may bring division among us in our department. If my English is not good please try to understand me and be of kind assistance to us.Please, contact me through my private email address:(christyamon2000@gmail.com)

NAME IN FULL:................................
ADDRESS:.......................................
NATIONALITY:...................................
AGE:.............................................
OCCUPATION:......................................
PHONE............................................

Thanks yours sincerely,
Ms Christy Amon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!