Search FraudFYI

Friday, February 27, 2015

419 scam email from administrative secretary to Apex Insurance and Security Company Mr. William Koffie info@wslab.net mail.wkoffie56@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.66.227.26
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

from: Mr. William Koffie <info@wslab.net> 
reply-to: mail.wkoffie56@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 4:40 PM
subject: Please i apologize using this medium to reach you.
mailed-by: wslab.net

My name is Mr. William Koffie, am a south-African National, I work as an administrative secretary to Apex Insurance and Security Company in Ghana .

I decided to contact you, to be my partner in business, I have been working with (A.I.S.C) company for the past 9 years. Within this period, I have watched  With meticulous precision how African heads of states and government functionaries have been using Apex Insurance and security Company to shift their money abroad. They bring in, these consignments of money and secretly declare the content as, precious stones, family treasure Etc.

The late Mobutu Seseko of Zaire , the late Gnassingbe Eyadema of Togo the late Desmond Zugulu  family from Zimbabwe , etc. These past heads of states and president have hundreds of consignments deposited with Apex Insurance and security Company.

Their foreign partners, friends, and relatives, have claimed most of this consignments. A lot of them are still unclaimed for as much as 10years; nobody may ever come for them,

Because in most cases, the documents of deposit are never available to any body except the depositor, and most of them are dead. Since the inception of the 2000 millennium, Apex Insurance and security Company’s, management changed the policy/procedure of claims of consignments. That as soon as you are able to produce all the secret information as contained in the secret file of any Consignment, it will be released to you upon demand.

The late Mobutu Seseko of Zaire has over 7 Consignments, deposited with several names and codes. 4 of this consignment have been claimed in past (10) Ten months, after his Death  . I have finished every arrangement as to the claim, for you to claim the consignment in my company No.1201 containing $20 million Dollars and No.1202 containing $30 million Dollars and No.1203 containing 100kg gold dust 22+ karat, are still in my company. Nobody will ever know I am involved in this deal in my company. I’ll suggest upon conclusion, we share 50- 50.i have move the consignments to OVEASEA.

I assure you that the business have been hatched for 3 years now, it is very secure.

Please you can reach me as soon as you receive this mail.wkoffie56@gmail.com

Regards


William Koffie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!