Search FraudFYI

Friday, February 27, 2015

Gold scam email from Adams osei goodluckosei1@outlook.com

from: goodluck1 osei <goodluckosei1@outlook.com> 
to: 
date: Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 8:11 AM
subject: GOLD DUST/BARS FOR SALE.
mailed-by: outlook.com

Dear Sir,

GOLD DUST/BARS FOR SALE.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this mail might cause you. I am  Adams osei, the son of late Chief Fredrick Osei. My late father, who happened to be one of the prominent chiefs from Ashanti Kingdom in Ghana, has large quantities OF GOLD DUST/BARS in stock, which was part of his monthly wages as a chieftaincy titled man of Ashanti the Gold Mine home in Ghana West Africa. More so, I contacted you to know if you can buy our products. We are currently looking for serious buyers or people who can assist us to sell or ship the gold dust / bars to any country abroad. You can as well help us get a buyer if you are not interested in my proposal then, after selling, you will have your Commission. Our offer is not only competitive but also extremely moderate. Should you be interested, please contact me for full corporate offer via-email. Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding in advance as I await to hearing from you. Kindest.

regards,
Adams osei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!