Search FraudFYI

Friday, February 27, 2015

419 scam email from Barrister Prince Monaco (Esq) princemonaco1000@gmail.com

from: Prince Monaco <princemonaco1000@gmail.com> 
to:
date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 2:12 PM
subject: Re: WITH HOPE
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

I know how surprise this may be to you. It
was not by mistake that I contacted you but because you bear the same
last name with my late client as a relative to you, and I was left
with no other option than this, due to the fact that I have exhausted
all possible means to locate any of his relatives or next of kin as
non was drawn before his untimely death and the final deadline given
by the bank is just few weeks away.

I am the personal attorney to my late client ,a national of your
country who used to work as a Contractor and have spent most of his
life in my country (Togo).  my client was involved in a car accident
along bagida express road. Since then I have made several to locate
any of my clients extended relatives and all my effort proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last
name over the Internet to locate any Member of his family hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the
assets and Capital left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the management of the
Finance/house where these huge deposits.

You see, next of kinship is not limited to relations of the deceased,
nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it
is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it
to (Beneficiary) either formally by write up or informally by secret
information disclosure to beneficiary be Him/Her business partner,
relation, Kinsmen, friends or well wishers, therefore by virtue of the
above stated, you can stand in as the next of kin of the deceased
since you have the same surname.

Bear in mind as I earlier stated in my previous mail that if nobody is
presented to the bank as next of kin to my late client who will be
entitled to the fund, it will be frozen at the expiration of the
deadline given by the bank and the board of directors will share it
among themselves. To avert this negative development, hence I
contacted you for this claim.

The first and most important step to take at this point is to register
your information with the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary to the
late client, to demand for the release of this fund to you as we have
only few weeks away from the final deadline given by the bank for the
legal next of kin to forward an application to the bank. Conclusively
I will send to you all other details and documents immediately you
confirm this message.

I want to assure you this transaction is 100% legal. All documents
will be authenticated in your name and favor as the next of kin. Since
I am an attorney I shall ensure every legal step is taken to ensure
there is know breach of law, you don't have to go any court since am
here to stand on your behalf and make sure the fund is been transfer
into your bank account in your country. I will be representing you
locally, and I know how the system works here in Africa.

Endvour to send below listed details to enable me register you with the Bank.

1. Your full name.
2. Your full contact address office or home.
3. Your occupation.
4. Tel/Fax number.
5. Marital Status.
6.Age.
7.Sex.
8. Nationality.
9. Your private email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!