Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 5, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs Janet Robinson mrsjanetrobinson225@gmail.com mrsjanetrobinson@hotmail.com

WITH GOOD FAITH

Dearest in the Lord,

I am Mrs Janet Robinson an ageing widow suffering from long time illness (Cancer). I am currently admitted in a private hospital. I have some fund I inherited from my late husband  Mr.Robinson Michael, who later died in a motor accident.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (€1,Million Euro) in a Bank. Presently, this money is still in bank.

My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 3 months due to cancer problem. I need a very honest and God fearing person and organization that can use these funds for God's work.

Please if you would be able to use these fund for the God's work kindly reply me. I want you to send me your full name and address so that I will make you the new beneficiary of this fund.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you more details regarding the process of the fund transfer with the legal documents that will prove you the new beneficiary of this fund.

Hopping to receive your reply.

Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in the Lord,
Mrs.Janet Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!