Search FraudFYI

Friday, March 27, 2015

419 scam email from Daniel Vonden Dan Von-Group, LTD danvonltd@maiz.ca Liza Kenneth lizakenneth@fromru.com +229 99173214

Originating IP: 192.169.59.223
Originating ISP: Arvixe, Llc
City: Santa Rosa
Country of Origin: United States

from: danvonltd@maiz.ca 
reply-to: danvonltd@maiz.ca
to: 
date: Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 10:27 AM
subject: SEE YOU WHEN I RETURN
mailed-by: maiz.ca
signed-by: maiz.ca

Good morning dear friend.
How is everything with you. I write to inform you that I dircted my accountant to inssure and deposit four million five hundred United States' Dollars (4.5m $). the money is just the little thing I can offer as a reward for your advice and assistance when I was in your country. Presently, I am the owner of DAN-VON-GROUP, LTD, Lome, Togo and branch of the company is in Republic of Benin, from where your fund will be sent to you.

I will be leaving for Jeruselem this morning on a religious trip, but my accountant and secretary will make sure your funds gets to you and that is why it was inssured so that no body will part the money until it gets to you. My trip to Jeruselem will take me about one year, but I will still come to meet you when I am done with the religious trip.

Kindly contact my accountant and reconfirm the following information with her so that she will be sure she is discussing  with the right person:

(1) Your name
(2) Your Address
(3) Your country
(4) Your current occupation
(5) Your telephone

My accountant's contact information is:
Name: Liza Kenneth
E-mail: lizakenneth@fromru.com
Mobile: +229 99173214

I will communicate you once I return to my country. Please, strictly contact my accountant on her E-mail address above, I may not be able to reply to you if you send reply to me directly.

Daniel Vonden,
Dan Von-Group, LTD,
Address- C/88 Yonde, Lome
Country- Togo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!