Search FraudFYI

Friday, May 1, 2015

419 scam email from Ministry Of Finance Benin Clement Jones ministryoffincebep@hotmail.co.uk

from: Ministry Of Finance Benin <ministryoffincebep@hotmail.co.uk> 
to:
date: Fri, May 1, 2015 at 3:31 AM
subject: PENDING TRANSFER
mailed-by: hotmail.co.uk

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
       Attention 
I Receive this email address of yours from the files and documents containing a transfer of USD 2.5 million. This files was among the abandoned transfer files kept by the former Minister of this country. I sent you a message to a phone number i saw in the files to know if really you are the  in question.
I wish to inform you that i am fulfiling my promises to the mass during my electioneering campaign that all the pending transfer both domestic and Foreign that has not been actualised by past regime, will be my core interest.
I am sending this message to you because your files is found among the incompleted transfer files of which today i am making a promise that with your help and compliance together with your directives, we will transfer this funds to you with ease and costless.
All i want from you is the confirmation that you are the true beneficary by providing all your details, and phone number and if possible a scanned copy of your passport for me to make sure that you are not impersonating. With this been done, i assure you urgent and fast transfer of your funds to your account. This i promise will make my regime unique to all angles.
Thank you so much while i will be waiting to hear from you.
Clement Jones

1 comment:

  1. I received that letter. First $850 for transfer, then $3,800 for official transfer, then $780 to get PIN for ATM Card; then $6,600 to pay Treasury Dept, and just now $3,600 to get the ambassador to sign off on tax receipt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!