Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 2, 2015

419 scam email from Gen Khalifa Haftar khaftar11@gmail.com khalifahaftar390@gmail.com

from: Khalifa Haftar <khaftar11@gmail.com> 
to:
date: Fri, May 1, 2015 at 6:45 PM
subject: Hello
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

With warm heart i write you this email in confidence of my interest to invest in your country on real estate management or any other profitable business.

I am Gen Khalifa Haftar from Libya, I wish to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this funds to your country for the said investment plan.I 'm establishing direct and private communication with you soliciting for your assistance and co-operation in this business transaction that i know would be mutually beneficial to you and me.Kindly notify me of your interest Via email. khalifahaftar390@gmail.com

Best Regards

Gen Khalifa Haftar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!