Search FraudFYI

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Romance scam email from Myra Leon Ahme hanifaabde90@rediffmail.com Myrleonahme@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 116.202.38.34
Originating ISP: Mts
City: Delhi
Country of Origin: India

from: Myrleonahme@hotmail.com 
reply-to: Myrleonahme@hotmail.com
to: "Myrleonahme@hotmail.com" <Myrleonahme@hotmail.com>
date: Fri, May 1, 2015 at 2:52 PM
subject: Letter from Myra leon Ahme (Libya)??
mailed-by: rediffmail.com

Please with due respect and in the name of God.

I am Myra leon Ahme. (Libya) living in Tripoli, Libya. I am Single (23years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship I seek your urgent cooperation this is a voice from a lonely heart, I am Miss. Myra I came across your profile and I was moved to contact you, I am in search of a true friend, someone mature and honest,

I will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, and what you are doing presently, I like to
meet understanding, loyal, sincere, trustworthy, kind, friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth, your Personal Phone. No. I will tell you more about myself and send you my picture i sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy .

Please help me and reply me immediately via my email: Myrleonahme@hotmail.com

Hoping to hear from you soonest .

Your,s friend in need,
Myra leon Ahme
(Tripoli, Libya)



Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.  
Know More >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!