Search FraudFYI

Monday, June 29, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Joao Manson qgetrj_56@yahoo.ee wuyj_jng@yahoo.com

from:    Manso Joao <qgetrj_56@yahoo.ee>
reply-to:    Manso Joao <wuyj_jng@yahoo.com>
to:   
cc:   
date:    Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 7:11 AM
subject:    Hello
signed-by:    yahoo.ee

Hello,

I'm Joao Manson,

How are you? Hope you are fine and in a perfect condition of health, I'm searching for a reliable and trusted foreign partner to manage some amount of money assigned to me, on profitable investment in your Country. If you have knowledge of any investment, or you have any reliable friend who can manage the investment effectively, do please contact me urgently to further our discussions through this my direct email address, Email me to (wuyj_jng@yahoo.com)

I look forward in anticipation to establishing a sincere and genuine mutual business relationship with you.

God bless you.
Mr. Joao Manson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!