Search FraudFYI

Monday, June 29, 2015

419 scam email from Western Union Mr. Peter Gomez wunuion1@gmail.com uwestern330@yahoo.fr +229-99808733

from:    Mr.PETER GOMEZ <wunuion1@gmail.com>
reply-to:    uwestern330@yahoo.fr
to:   
bcc:   
date:    Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 3:09 AM
subject:    ATTENTION DEAR
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

ATTENTION DEAR,

I know it is because of your past expenses that make you not to
believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my
bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things
and=loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some
money=to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release
to you the same day you send the $59.00 as well.

I borrowed money on sunday after service from my Pastor, then you have
to send the remain balance now only $$59.00 but i don't see the
reason=you have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just dis appointed
at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you,
Just pay the $59.00 and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling
you lies.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the
management here says that you must pay $59.00 for the Stamp and
activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please
send the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you
a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate.

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $59.00 as
I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you
don’t fear as soon as you send the $$59.00 today please leave the rest
to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear
because of $59.00, how can I swear against my life because of this
small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW:

Receiver Name==== Edu Joe
Country====Benin Republic
Country Code======00229
City======Cototonou
Question====what color
Answer======Blue
Amount====$59.00
(M.T.C.N)=====
Sender's name===
Sender's Direct Telephone===

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $59.
today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$59.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely
Mr.PETER GOMEZ
Foreign Operation Manager


CELL PHONE    +229 998 087 33
emailaddress: (uwestern330@yahoo.fr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!