Search FraudFYI

Sunday, June 28, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Anastasia M. Daniel- Nwaobia Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance mrsamdaniel@yahoo.com.sg Attorney Mack Vincent A&L Goodbody CHAMBERS mackvincent1@outlook.com +234-8107867499

Originating IP: 41.206.11.217
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mrs. Anastasia M Daniel <mrsamdaniel@yahoo.com.sg> 
to: 
date: Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 9:25 AM
subject: Re: Confidential Message About You Fund. Contact Attorney Mack Vincent.
signed-by: yahoo.com.sg

I have received your mail, so we have no time to waste, we are going to make use of your present bank account  and as soon as the fund is intact in it, you can then re-transfer it to another account where it can't be traced by those who are working against you over here.and because of the laws in the USA, I am going to back the transfer up with all the legals acceptable documents that will make the transfer go through to your account without being stopped by the agencies in the USA. To prove to you that I am who I say I am, You may check on my profile using this link, you will see my photo ID and other relevant information about me..

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/the-ministry/management-team/permanent-secretary.html

 In fact, I will continue to tell you nothing but the truth on this transaction because I am a Christian and I will not want a situation where someone will damage my image with such transaction. I will try my best to help you but you will know what to do at the successful conclusion of the transaction in your favor.

 Once again, I thank you very much for carefulness and understanding over the whole issue. Meanwhile, I have informed one of our legal attorney his name is Attorney Mack Vincent for him to give you every assistance and protect you in this very transaction regards to the documents that will back you up in this transaction, but you have to contact him on your own and inform him what you want from him, I have already informed him about that, but I will like you to update him too. His email address and contact information is detailed below

 Attorney Mack Vincent
 Solicitor, Advocate & Notary Public Officer
 A&L Goodbody CHAMBERS
 Lagos - Nigeria.
 E-mail: mackvincent1@outlook.com
 Tel: +234-8107867499

 Try to call him immediately you send an email to him so that he will check his mail in time and get back to you because he is always in the Court and meetings.

 So contact him immediately so that I will be processing your payment immediately, he should get some documents from Federal high Court that will back up this fund transfer to your account. I have already told him that you don't have money for the documents and therefore he should do everything on his own and after the successful transfer of the fund into your account, you will reimburse him including with his consultancy fee and he accepted.

 Contact him regards to some documents that will back up your transfer because I have already told him that you do not have any money to secure this documents because you have spend some money regards to this transfer of your fund before and after this, he agreed to help you from his own personal fund, if you will promise him that you will pay him back as you receive your fund transfer into your account. Contact him; he is a very good man that will help you secure the documents.

 Finally, forward your data to him to enable him apply for the documents immediately. Forward your full name, address, nationality, sex.age, occupation and tel/mobile to him when contacting him.

 I wait to hear your communication with the lawyer ok. Let me know when you contact him.

 Sincerely,
 Mrs. Anastasia M. Daniel- Nwaobia,
 Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!