Search FraudFYI

Sunday, June 28, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Anastasia M. Daniel- Nwaobia Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance mrsamdaniel@yahoo.com.sg

Originating IP: 41.206.11.217
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mrs. Anastasia M Daniel <mrsamdaniel@yahoo.com.sg> 
to: 
date: Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 12:17 PM
subject: Re: Confidential Message About You Fund.
signed-by: yahoo.com.sg

My Dear ,


 Thanks for your mail and the content therein is well understood.

 I cannot tell you that I am not aware of what is going on, if I said so, it is the lie of the century, and that was what prompted me to leak the whole thing to you in my previous mail to you. I am going to get back your long awaited payment into your account. I know how you feel but you have come to the end of your sufferings. I am a woman of my word.. I am aware of the policy in the USA for reconciling fund transfers over $10,000 and all the legal documents backing this transfer will be issued to you..

 You might not believe it but it is 100% truth, the main purpose of the Governor (Godwin Emefiele, Present CBN governor) and their cohorts are to divert your fund to another account, they first want to frustrate you and along the line, you will abandon your fund and they will have easy transfer without any opposition from any quarter, that is why they keep on demanding money from you. Let me tell you they are working against you towards this your fund transfer.

 I put myself in your position as a fellow human being, how will I feel if I am the one going through what you are passing through in the hands of my people, please what I need from you is TOP SECRECY AND TRUST, let the rest on how to transfer the fund successfully into Your account be my responsibility. But with the help of his personal secretary, I will make an arrangement with her [Godwin Emefiele personal secretary] for her to help us achieve aim.

 You are required to re-confirm your account details to me as soon as possible and your total amount to be transferred so that I personally will crosscheck if it is inline with what we have here in your payment file. I will credit your total fund into your account and you will re-transfer it to another account immediately you confirmed it. About the documents that will back up the transfer, I will make them available for you, you have to give me your direct telephone number, a copy of your ID card and current contact house address where I will send the original transfer documents to you by FedEx or DHL immediately the transfer is made. Am happily married to Dr. Joseph Daniel, he is a medical Doctor here in Nigeria, and I have five kids, three boys and two girls. I will attach to you my staff Identification cards for you to know whom you are dealing with soon I hear from you.

 Finally, you will open a new zero bank account [account without money or less than $30 inside] account where you will re-transfer the fund immediately you have confirm your fund into your account, it can be savings or current account, this is to avoid tracing of your fund after the transfer has been made.

 Yours Sincerely,
 Mrs. Anastasia M. Daniel- Nwaobia,
 Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!