Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

419 scam email from Archdeacon Johnson's Dying Widow Madam Cw Grace Ebony capt_bello@yahoo.co.jp grace200ebony@gmail.com grace_ebony01@yahoo.co.jp

Originating IP: 41.189.47.169
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

from: From Grace Ebony <grace200ebony@gmail.com> 
reply-to: From Grace Ebony <grace_ebony01@yahoo.co.jp>
to: 
date: Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 7:40 PM
subject: Message From Madam Cw Grace Ebony. I am Madam.Cw Grace Ebony, From South Africa.I am married to Late Archdeacon.Johnson ..He was the Director of T.C Industries Cote D'ivoire.We were married for few years without a child.He died during the political crises.Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last long due to my deteriorating cancer problem.Before my husband died,there is this sum of $3.5 Million Dollars that he deposited in sincerity company Presently this money is still in the Vault of the sincerity company where he deposited it.Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to any good God fearing person that will utilize this 3.5 Million Dollars the way I am going to instruct herein and somebody that will use this money according to the desire of my late Husband to help Less privilaged people, orphanages and widows.I do not have any child to inherite this money and I do not want in a way where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why l am counting on you to hand you over this money.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose.Hoping to read from you . Yours Sister, Madam. Cw Grace Ebony,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!