Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Marvin Carradine Assistance Inspection Director Los Angles International Airport mmarvin0887@gmail.com

from: Mr. Marvin Carradine <mmarvin0887@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 6:59 AM
subject: Re: GOOD NEWS
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Attn:

 It was a success as I have finally secured the release of your
 consignment (SEALED FUND) after a heated negotiation with the airport
 vault authorities for the last few hours. I have also paid for the Non
 Inspection Fees of $ 3,800 on your behalf which was the main reason
 the Diplomat abandoned the Consignment because he was unable to pay
 the fee. I have made arrangements with Delta Airlines that I intend
 using to deliver the boxes to you in your Airport but after weighing
 the Boxes on the scale, they required me to pay an additional fee of $
 1,360 for excess weight otherwise, the flight would not board me with
 the boxes on board. At this moment, I am left with only $ 1000 after
 paying for the Non-Inspection fee. This process requires me to pay it
 in person in their office before they will issue their receipt paper.
 This Receipts serves as an evidential prove, thereby satisfying
 luggage as genuine and legitimate having passed Los Angles
 International Airport (LAX), satisfactory examination. It is difficult
 for me to borrow money from any one at this time, considering the fact
 that I was just posted from Texas on an official assignment down here.
 I noticed the consignment boxes during my routine check at the Airport
 Storage vault like I told you earlier.

 At this point, it has become imperative for you to support me with the
 balance payment of $360 USD so that, I can complete the money for the
 excess baggage fees required by the flight company. Please note that
 due to the exigent situation, we need to round this up fast to avoid
 too many eyebrows on the delivery.

 Do try and send the $360 to me, so that I would add to my $1000 to
 complete the needed $1,360. Remember that this cost is for me to pay
 for the excess weight and proceed immediately with the boxes to meet
 you. It is also unanticipated cost which I did not bargain for hence
 your understanding and assistance is highly needed.

 The payment mode of the $360 that is needed to support for the excess
 weight requirement shall be given to you on your request but bear it
 in mind that this is the only role you are to play in this delivery
 process. I shall leave Los Angles International Airport today to meet
 you once I receive the $360 from you and pay for the excess weight. To
 save all tides, I have decided to transport the boxes by myself to
 your address for us to share the funds as we agreed. I hope you
 recognize my effort so far in this process, in ensuring a safe
 delivery and to guide against any unforeseen circumstance. I have
 attached a copy of the payment receipt alongside this email which
 indicates that the non-inspection fee for the release of the
 consignment to me has been fulfilled. It is now left for me to
 delivery them to you.

 For your Information, do you intend to meet me at your city airport or
 do I rent a cab to your address? Let me know this quickly, so I can
 furnish you the payment mode for the $360 on your request.
 Importantly, I would want you to provide a Counting Machine, which
 will be used to count the money on my arrival.

 Again, we have no other alternative than to break the Trunk boxes,
 because I do not have access to the keys.

 Please call me immediately you receive and reply my mail This the
 payment information below:

 Remember my 30% share you promise to give to me on my arrival email as
 soon as you finish sending it.
 I want you to send it true WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM so they can
 pick it up at the airport here and make the payment


 NOTE: THAT YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE FEE OF $360 USD.YOU ARE ADVISE TO
 SEND THE LICENSE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO THIS
 OFFICE WITH THE NAME BELOW AND FORWARD THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO THE
 OFFICE FOR IMMEDIATE FOR THE DELIVERY.

 HERE ARE THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND
 THE MONEY TO THE OFFICE.

 RECEIVER NAME......FRANCIS  EZE ONUNWAH
 COUNTRY......BENIN DU REPUBLIC
 CITY....COTONOU
 QUESTION....WHO
 ANSWER.....FRANCIS
 AMOUNT.....$360

 Send me Text or mail with the REFERENCE NUMBER and the full info using
 in sending it and give me call on my number, I wait for you on this
 ASAP so i can board and make it to your delivery to house.

 Warmest regards,
 Mr. Marvin Carradine
 Assistance Inspection Director
 Los Angles International Airport

 Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!