Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 16, 2015

419 scam email from Barrister Edward Akwa Esq. akwaedwardlaw@outlook.com edwardakwa.barrister.solicitor@lawyer.com +234-8108368398

from:    Barrister Edward Akwa <akwaedwardlaw@outlook.com>
to:   
date:    Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:45 AM
subject:    Yes It Is A Legal Tender.
mailed-by:    outlook.com

Yes Sir, it is absolutely legal as we shall obtain all the legal documents in your name. These legal documents will confirm it legal tender and will make it a hitch free business transaction. This is exactly why I need your assistance.

As a Lawyer, I will use my good office to procure all the legal documents / certificates which will be required in ensuring that we successfully complete this business deal. All I need is your support and also your contact address, your names in full, your direct telephone number, your age and occupation and copy of your official ID such as your international passport or drivers lisence or company ID. These information of yours will be used to obtain the necessary documents for the transaction.

I await your urgent response so that we can negotiate on the percentage or the sharing ratio.On my own, I have agreed to give you 30% of the total sum and then map out 5% to take care of all the expenses we have incurred during the processing and transfer of the said funds while the remaining 65% will be kept in confidence for me as my own share. I shall come over to your country as soon as the fund is transferred into your account in your country but before my arrival, you shall negotiate for a lucrative business where we hall both invest my own share of the funds and we shall run the business together as you will be part of the board of directors.

I look forward to hearing from you for more arrangement and explanation on how we shall go about the said transaction. Thanks for your understanding while I look forward to hearing from you.

  I am at your service.

Regards,

Barr. Edward Akwa Esq.
Barrister & Solicitor
+234-810-836-8398
edwardakwa.barrister.solicitor@lawyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!