Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 16, 2015

419 scam email with Fake Passports from Orphaned Refugees Raphael Kamara & Juliet Kamara kamarafamily3000@hotmail.com

from:    Raphael Kamara <kamarafamily3000@hotmail.com>
to:   
date:    Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 1:51 PM
subject:    From Raphael Kamara
mailed-by:    hotmail.com

Many thanks for your reply to our mail. First, let us start by Introducing ourselves. As you already know, i am Raphael Kamara 17 years old and my younger sister Juliet Kamara 15 years old. Both of us and the son and daughter of late Mr & Mrs Chief Vincent Kamara from Sierra Leone, but currently in Ivory Coast where the bank my late father deposited the money is located in for the purpose of this transfer.

I and my junior sister Juliet will be very happy to receive your reply indicating your good intention to help us and help us get our money transfer to your safe bank account that you will provide for the receiving of the transfer and to help us get visa to come to your great beautiful country to continue our education with your good experiences after the successful transfer of our money to your bank account.

Please we want you to understand our difficult helpless condition here now since after the painful death of our late parents. I and my junior sister Juliet arrived Abidjan the capital city of Ivory Coast where the bank my late father deposited the bank in question and visited the bank with our late father`s vital bank deposit documents with all our hope to get access to withdraw some money from the bank account for our needs because we do not have money at hand again now, but unfortunately when we visited the bank with the documents the bank manager confirmed that the deposit is intact in my late father's account but he explained that the account is currently dormant, but he said that their bank will not grant me access to operate or withdraw money from the account because of the strict Security Clause our late father intentionally placed on the account which he declared that withdrawal nor partial transfer from the account is prohibited, that on the event of his sudden death that the bank shall release the money to me, (his son as Next of kin) when I attend 20 years old or alternatively that I must have to submit a foreign bank account of a capable and trustful foreigner that will stand as our Guardian/Trustee who will help me to properly invest and manage the money on my behalf and the bank will immediately transfer the total money to the account of the person. But I am only 17 years old and I am my sister is 15 years old, considering our present helpless sad condition here we cannot keep on waiting till the next coming 3 years in sufferings.

Then after much arguments with the bank manager, the bank Officer advised me to get a capable foreigner that would stand as our Guardian/Trustee who will help us to invest and manage the money on our behalf as our father declared so that they will transfer the money to his or her foreign account where we can have access to it as our late father declared, this is the major reason we contacted you, soliciting for you acceptance to be our trustful Guardian/Trustee to assist us get the money move to your safe bank account immediately because we are suffering helplessly in this foreign country.

As a matter of fact, we are very convinced of your capability to help us out and to put our money into secured and profitable business with your advanced experiences which I and my younger sister Juliet has agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your compensations. On this regards, I and my sister have decided to take you seriously to be our trustful Guardian/Trustee because of your capability. Please we employed your kind attention to direct us and on how and where to transfer this money for better investment. I do not have any good idea to manage this big money, so please kindly direct us to a better way to get things done perfectly as soon as possible. I have attache scan copies of our international passport for you to see and know who you are dealing with.

I am anxiously waiting for your positive response.

Yours Sincerely,
Raphael & Juliet Kamara
Telephone +22545165829

attachment; filename="PASSPORT RAPHAEL.JPG"





attachment; filename="PASSPORT JULIET.JPG"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!