Search FraudFYI

Saturday, July 18, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Chung chungleebe1@gmail.com chunglee1978@consultant.com

from: Chung Lee <chungleebe1@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 3:00 PM
subject: Reply
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

I am Chung by name, an Accountant currently working under retainer by
the RBSC. An opportunity for mutual benefit has presented itself at my
place of work and I would like you to benefit from this opportunity.
Should you be interested, then request for more information by
responding to this E-mail Please understand that I did not send this
mail to you in error.This mail is intended for you with specific
reason which I would explain to you when you indicate your interest in
what I have to offer. Kindly send your reply to my private email which is chunglee1978@consultant.com

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!