Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 31, 2015

419 scam email from Dr. Fanta Akoma's Dying Widow Mrs. Barakisa Fanta sisterlarisa_kone@yahoo.co.jp bleblefanta0001@gmail.com bbarakisa@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 154.68.33.150
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: sisterlarisa_kone@yahoo.co.jp
from: barakisa fanta <bleblefanta0001@gmail.com> 
reply-to: barakisa fanta <bbarakisa@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:29 AM
subject: My Dear Beloved,

From Mrs.Barakisa Fanta
N°38 Rue Des Martyrs Cocody
Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire.
 My Dear Beloved, 
I am Mrs Barakisa Fanta, I am married to Dr. Fanta  Akoma From Ivory Coast , I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a government building  contractor before my husband earlier death on January 26 2012. We were married for eleven years without a child due my fibriod problem. He died after a brief illness that lasted for
only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I have decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home . When my  late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $2.5Million (USD) dollars in Finance house.Presently the money is still in Finance house Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage . Having known my condition I decided  to donate this fund to good person that will utilize  this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
I want to you use at last 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money . This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health .My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayerful all through your life.  Please i need your information so i can forward it to the Finance house, to let the management know i have  gotten you to received my funds.
I need your Name,occupation,Address and Phone Number and Age.
Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
l remain yours sister in Christ.
Mrs Barakisa Fanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!