Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

419 scam email from Dr. Julian H. Bello skynetcouriercompany@diplomats.com Mr. Willie Nelson agentwillienelson@deliveryman.com

Originating IP: 41.86.234.165
Originating ISP: Isocel Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: skynetcouriercompany@diplomats.com 
to: 
date: Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 11:47 AM
subject: Good News...DEAR FRIEND,
mailed-by: diplomats.com

DEAR FRIEND:

Good day to you,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from China, Mr.Liang Wen’gen. Presently I'm in shanghai for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts sending money and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary his full name is Mr. Willie Nelson on his e-mail address below (agentwillienelson@deliveryman.com) , Ask him to send you the total cheque of $400.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr. Willie Nelson and instruct her where to send the cheque to you.

In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand in shanghai, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that cheque this very Week, He will send the cheque to you without any delay as i instructed her ok.

I am happy to announce to you that every necessary legal arrangement regarding to your Compensation has been signed and sealed. Therefore you are advised to pay only for the cheque authorization permit certificate, on $854 Only before the government of Benin Republic will allowed your cheque to be delivered to you in your Country this Week.

Contact Mr. Willie Nelson on his e-mail address below (agentwillienelson@deliveryman.com)

Best Regards,
Dr. Julian H.Bello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!