Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 29, 2015

419 scam email from George Baffour baffour.george@yandex.com

from: George Baffour <baffour.george@yandex.com> 
to: 
date: Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 2:26 PM
subject: Re: Hello
mailed-by: yandex.com
signed-by: yandex.com

Hello,

How is your family today? Hope all is well with you and thank you for respond to my mail, as i told you before My name is George Baffour, I am regional manager here in Accra, Ghana. I am writing this letter to you because of your surname. I have been in search of someone with your last name, so when I saw your name I decided to contact you for this opportunity and hope we can work together.

A citizen of your country, who had a fixed deposit with my bank here in Ghana in 2008 for six years, valued at US$4,400,000.00 (Four million and Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last November 2013. Sadly he was among the death victims in the March 12, 2011 Sichuan Earthquake disaster in south west Japan, was in Japan on a business trip when the Earthquake happened.

The bank management is yet to know about the death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. My client did not mention any beneficiary when he opened the account, and i have tried without success to find any member of his family. Last week the bank management requested that i should give instructions on what to do about funds, if to renew the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my bank directors happens to know that his is dead, And does not have a beneficiary to the funds, the bank board of directors will share the money, so I don't want such to happen. That is why I decided to contact you for this opportunity, I am now seeking and also from the same country, our bank head quarters will approve the transfer in your name because your surname is the only thing that qualifies you to stand as the beneficiary of my client.

I am equally part of this work therefore you can be assured you that this process will be a success for me and you. I don't want the bank to confiscate the money. The opportunity is for you and me.

Please keep on writing me here is my personal email for security reasons.

Would also appreciate if you can drop your full contact details for more discussion.
Do get back to me.

Thanks very much

George Baffour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!