Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 29, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Michael Ibrahim's Orphaned Daughter Joyce Michael lerien2020@yahoo.co.jp joyce02michael@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.189.55.156
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: lerien2020@yahoo.co.jp
from: Joyce Michael <joyce02michael@gmail.com> 
reply-to: Joyce Michael <joyce02michael@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 8:16 AM
subject: Urgent Respond!

Dear Partner,

I am contacting you with a heavy heart because of the latest ugly developments in my country Ivory Coast, also use this medium to tell you about myself which I find it very important in a thing like this according to your respond. I am Miss Joyce Michael born on 23rd march 1994 in Ivory Coast. late father, Mr. Michael Ibrahim who passed away during his out going trip
 
Actually it is not really easy to trust somebody especially a stranger but because we are human begins we can not do without our fellow humans that is why we must have to build trust among ourselves. I want to invest in good investment in your country which you know better,

I have never done business or investment before and want you to be my sponsor, partner and fund manager once being transferred. I have all the documents for the claim and also I discussed with the Bank in charge that I am appointing a partner for the transaction according to the agreement with

My late father during his deposit, its' the summary of my humble request


Yours sincerely
 
Joyce Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!