Search FraudFYI

Friday, August 28, 2015

419 scam email with stolen photo from the Dying Widow Mrs. Juliana Timothy mrsjulianatimothy200@outlook.com

This stolen photo is also being used in other scams under the names:

Mrs. Edith Coleman
Joy Williams
Stella Adams
Michelle Figarouah
Clara Guie
Sister Juliet Kone
Sister Ruth Elvis
Rachel Johnson
Janeth Kuame - just to name a few


from:    Mrs. Juliana Timothy <mrsjulianatimothy200@outlook.com>
to:   
date:    Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 8:31 AM
subject:    In God i put my trust, from Mrs. Juliana Timothy,
mailed-by:    outlook.com

Greetings to you and your family. My message is attached here.

attachment; filename="At the hospital.jpg"



attachment; filename="Mrs. Juliana Timothy.docx"

Greetings to you and everyone around you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.  

My Dearest Brother in the Lord Jesus Christ,
Thank you so much for your message respond i receive it with thanks and happiness and strongly believe that you will not let me or this good will of God down according to your comment in your message i am happy for your message respond to carry out the will of God this is money my late husband labored hard before untimely death come to snatch him away my late husband was a Director of Construction Company here in Ivory Coast also doing his cocoa business and it was through this he made all this money so i am assuring you from my inner heart that this money is of God and 100% risk free, be free in mind because i have chosen you from my inner heart to handle this money with the project to accomplish my heart desire to make my joy complete, i contacted you after my prayers fasting and meditation with the almighty God in search for real God fearing person to utilize this money and make my dreams comes through, so i want this $4Million (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) to be transferred to you for establishment and support of Children Welfare Organization to help Widows and less privileged in your country and mostly to help me construct with my name Mrs. Juliana Timothy Children Welfare Organization i want children to remember me and finally call me mother as i have no child of my own, and i want the process to begin immediately now that i am still alive as it will make me think less because my doctor warm me yesterday that i should stop thinking to avoid provoking partial stroke please My Dear do everything faster without any wasting of time because i want to witness this fund transferred into your account for the accomplishment of my heart desire at least before my second operation next week Friday please don’t delay in this transaction because as i am now my health is not giving me full assurance of surviving as i am communicating with you now it is by the help of a good Samaritan working in this same hospital as nursing sister who always assist me at the hospital here to communicate you due to my doctor told me to always have rest and avoid making any communicate until after my second operation next week Friday, so that i will not have further problem adding to my cancer and partial stroke.
This is what you have to do, send me these bellow details/ 
1/ Your Residence address
2/ your current phone number.
3/ Copy of your Picture.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God & the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit of God abide in you and all the Children of God around you in The name of Jesus Christ Amen?
I attach my current picture for you to see my present health condition here at the hospital.
Thank you and May God bless you.
Your Sick Sister
Mrs. Juliana Timothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!