Search FraudFYI

Friday, August 28, 2015

419 scam email from Dr. Jerry Ukpe Head of Computing Department Royal Bank of Scotland Liverpool jerry.p8@outlook.com

from:    Jerry Ukpe <jerry.p8@outlook.com>
to:   
date:    Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 7:47 AM
subject:    My Effort and Reason contacting you/Reply for more details.
mailed-by:    outlook.com

Ref : ABY/NRI-ACCT/7878256589/04

My Name is Dr. Jerry Ukpe.

I am the auditor and head of computing department of Royal Bank of Scotland Liverpool Branch here in United Kingdom.

There is an account opened in this bank in 2003 and since my inception into office on 4th Jan 2011,I then found this account and when I investigated deeply by contacting the assigned next of kin I also found that the next of kin to this account was an New Zealand who lived in London for over 63Yrs and nobody has operated on this account again after 2004. I took the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction. In order to transfer out $12,000,000 ( Twelve Million U.S Dollars) After going through some old files, I discovered that if I do not Remit this money out urgently,it will be forfeited for nothing and the Royal Bank of Scotland management might divert the funds to their own accounts.

Please respond immediately I will use my position and influence to effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into your account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. You will stand to get 40% while 60% will be for me.Kindly quote the reference (acct) numbers above when responding to this mail.

I will fill you in with further details upon your reply so that we can discuss more on how to transfer this funds to your designated account in your country.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Jerry Ukpe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!