Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

419 scam email with Stolen Photos from Rev. Peter Cox p.cox2018@gmail.com Mr. Tom Ben Officer In Charge Tax Force Office USA forceofficetax@gmail.com 760-362-6196

These are STOLEN PHOTOS of legitimate people that are IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SCAM!

from:    Peter Cox <p.cox2018@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 10:51 AM
subject:    Re: Remain bless in the Lord
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

Dear beloved one in Christ,

Well once again, thank you so much for your help in the direction of
this transaction . And I have put my trust in you. I want you to
contact the TAX FORCE OFFICE in USA to wire/transfer the sum of $ 11
Million from my account because that was the instruction given to them
by me.

INFO OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE:
OFFICER IN CHARGE: MR. TOM BEN
EMAIL ADDRESS: forceofficetax@gmail.com
PHONE NUMBER: +1 (760) 362-6196

I have told my Doctor about you and he promise to follow up the
transaction on my absent. I will give my Doctor my email code because
he will be the one to assist me to access my email as soon as he carry
out the final surgery today.

Yours Sincerely Brother in Christ,
Rev. Peter Cox

attachment; filename="Peter cox.jpg"





attachment; filename="Rev peter cox 2.jpg"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!