Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

419 scam email from Mrs. Tan Ruby

Originating IP:
Originating ISP: Ukfastnet Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

from:    My name is Mrs. Tan Ruby <>
date:    Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 4:58 AM
subject:    My name is Mrs. Tan Ruby

Good Day Friend,

My name is Mrs. Tan Ruby I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from Singapore, but based in Burkina Faso, Africa since ten years ago as a business woman dealing with cotton exportation, now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child.

I have $5.3 Million US DOLLARS in Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) which i instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick people around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospital room.

I also have $4.7 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege people in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only 60% of the total money and give the rest 40% to the Charity organization and orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account. please this is my private email

Your friend,

Mrs. Tan Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!