Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

419 scam email from Rich Orphan Don Carlus carlusdon@hotmail.com +225-55210046

from:    don carlus <carlusdon@hotmail.com>
to:   
date:    Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 2:30 AM
subject:    Thanks for your reply,
mailed-by:    hotmail.com

My dear,

I have been waiting to hear from you after my last message.How are you doing today,i get your contact through internet when  am searching for a reliable person who i will share this transaction with.

I believe you can handle this transaction, that was the reason why i contacted you,the money was deposited at the security company by my late father i will give you the contact of the security company once we proceed.Provide to me your direct mobile telephone number together with your first and last name.

I will always flourish you with all the details you need concerning this transaction, call me upon receiving this message.+22555210046.

Thanks

Carlus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!