Search FraudFYI

Sunday, February 28, 2016

419 scam email from Alice Joe alicejoe27@gmail.com

from: alice joe <alicejoe27@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 12:17 PM
subject: From Alice,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hi From Alice,

My name is Alice Joe from U k, I have the mind that you could be a nice person to do business with so kindly reply so i can fully introduce myself .  My company urgently need a product that is used for cleaning raw gold stones and diamond but the product is no more available in the Europe market. During my research, I found a company that is selling the product at a lower cost but i don't want my company to know about it.  Please I would like you to handle the contract of supplying the product to my company at a higher cost and we could make good profits in the supply.
I will give you more details about this business as soon as you show interest. Thanks

Best regards

Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!