Search FraudFYI

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Romance scam email from Miss Miracle Omani queenetlife@yahoo.com

from: Miss Miracle Omani <queenetlife@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Miss Miracle Omani <queenetlife@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 1:56 PM
subject: hello
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Hello My name is Miracle,

I am a pretty little girl not married, I saw your profile and became interested in you, I will like to have a good friendship with you,please writ me back, so that i can tel you more about me,hope that we can establish a good friendship among themselves,

I would like to know more about you, please write me back so that i can tell you more about myself and send you some copes of my pictures.
Yours in love Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!