Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

419 scam email from Michael Johnson it@wic.nsw.edu.au micckyjohnson@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.189.162.13
Originating ISP: Scancom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

from: Michael Johnson <it@wic.nsw.edu.au> 
reply-to: micckyjohnson@gmail.com
to: 
date: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 6:13 AM
subject: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
mailed-by: wic.nsw.edu.au
signed-by: wic.nsw.edu.au

Best regards!

My name is Mr. Michael Johnson. I am a banker here in Ghana. I got your

contact from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of

International Trade and Industry. I need your help to transfer the sum of

US$10,500,000.00 into your account as my foreign partner.
The money is part of the profits made by our bank last year (i.e. 2015)

Regards

Michael Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!