Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Johnson Williams' Dying Widow Mrs. Fatimah Williams esther_jomkoma_23@yahoo.co.jp fatimahwilliams@mail.bg fatimahwilliams100@yahoo.fr

Originating IP: 66.85.148.52
Originating ISP: Secured Servers Llc
City: Tempe
Country of Origin: United States

Sender: esther_jomkoma_23@yahoo.co.jp
from: Fatimah Williams <fatimahwilliams@mail.bg> 
reply-to: Fatimah Williams <fatimahwilliams100@yahoo.fr>
to: 
date: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 10:47 AM
subject: Dear God's elect,I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs Fatimah Williams Evangelist and am contacting you from country Ivory Coast I want to tell you this because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you, I am married to Mr. Johnson Williams who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2013.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$4.5m.Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people. the money will go to charity" people in the street and if you are interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!