Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 30, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Christy Walton bengt.osterlund@pp.inet.fi waltonnchristy@lycos.com

Originating IP: 5.2.0.110
Originating ISP: Linkem Ir Wimax Network
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Italy

from: Ms Christy Walton <bengt.osterlund@pp.inet.fi> 
reply-to: waltonnchristy@lycos.com
to: 
date: Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 4:52 AM
subject: Dearest Friend
mailed-by: pp.inet.fi

Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America born
in Jackson, Wyoming, United States
, I bring to you a proposal which I want
you to assist me with. I am worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as
the 2nd Richest Woman in the World. But as the saying goes, money is not
everything. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering
from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my
Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. And my Will being with my
Lawyer of which my family is aware about, but nobody is aware of my 40%
Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State
Dollars).Please reply if interested.

Please reply me back with the email below to enable us proceed further and
please do keep this confidential.

Email: waltonnchristy@lycos.com

Sincerely

Mrs Christy Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!