Search FraudFYI

Saturday, April 30, 2016

419 scam email from Roseline Nzete UBA Bank Internal Auditor s4030490@kmitl.ac.th roselinenzete2016@gmail.com roselinenzete2017@gmail.com +225-05199157

Originating IP: 161.246.34.53
Originating ISP: King Mongkut's Institute Of Technology Ladkrabang
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Thailand

from: Roseline Nzete <s4030490@kmitl.ac.th> 
reply-to: roselinenzete2016@gmail.com
to: 
date: Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 7:14 PM
subject: CAN YOU HANDLE THIS KIND OF BUSINESS WITH ME?
mailed-by: kmitl.ac.th
signed-by: kmitl.ac.th


--
Hello my dear,

Please, do accept my sincere apology if my mail does not meet your personal ethic. By introduction, my name is, ROSELINE NZETE. From, Republic of Ivoiry Coast, Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa Region. I am working in a bank as an Internal Auditor with the UBA BANK branch office here in my country. Please I sent you this message because, I need your emergency help, supports and urgent assistance for transferring a huge and very long abandoned deposited money in one of the bank account owned by a foreign deceased customer. I would love to build up a solid business relationship trust and foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this business.

The amount is the of sum $ 9.5 Million USD. I would like the money to be used for any good Profitable business investment in your country. I will reward you with reasonable amount high Percentage if you are fully ready and interested in this DEAL. This deal is 100% Risk free. It is Real, Legal, Genuine, Transparent and Legitimate. Your response will determine if we shall work together to achieve this goal or not. And, your positive response shall lead to our success in this project if really, you are honest and sincere. If you have any question to ask me in any area you do not understand, you are free to ask. Their answers will be given to you in my next message.

If you are interested, reply back for more detail procedures of the business on how it will be executed here in our bank without any problem. You can call me on my direct telephone number at: ( +22505199157 ). You can reply me to my personal E-Mail Id for more details procedures about the business;    roselinenzete2017@gmail.com

Best regards,

ROSELINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!