Search FraudFYI

Thursday, June 2, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Nelson Akwasi software@rahnama.com mr.nelsona@yahoo.es

Originating IP: 197.211.53.24
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mr. Nelson Akwasi <software@rahnama.com> 
reply-to: mr.nelsona@yahoo.es
to: 
date: Tue, May 31, 2016 at 4:48 AM
subject: REPLY ME PLEASE
mailed-by: rahnama.com

From the Desk of: Mr. Nelson Akwasi,
Spintex Road Eastern, Great Accra,
Ghana.
I solicit your humble request to partner with me. My name is Mr. Nelson Akwasi. I work here in Ghana as an account manager of a bank. I have a business proposal for you in total amount capital of US$25 Million, I need your help to receive this money and you will get 50% of the total money while I get 50%? You will either receive this amount in cash delivery or through a bank wire transfer.
If you are interested kindly get back to me for more details and send me your complete information, your full names and address, Your Private telephone, Fax numbers, and Cell phone.
Best regards,
Mr. Nelson Akwasi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!