Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

419 scam email from W. S. H. Laidlaw samlawlaid@hotmail.com Nation Wide Bank info@nationwidesecure.co.uk +44-7042048393

from: Sam laid law <samlawlaid@hotmail.com> 
to:
date: Tue, May 31, 2016 at 12:33 PM
subject: Bank Details
mailed-by: hotmail.com

Dear Brother,

I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust, indeed things are getting more real now. I am finally in receipt of your signed certificate which would be required by the on-line bank for verification with my office before the funds can be released to you. Also you have no cause to doubt my integrity and I am very confident doing this transaction with you. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially with the way you have been handling this transaction even though we have not had a verbal conversation, please do not let me down.

In this light, I am sending you the address of the bank and their contact email addresses so you can make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your home account for both of us.

Please find below the banks details.

NATION WIDE BANK
Head Office
Nation Wide Bank
289 High Holborn,
Chancery Lane,
London WC1V 7HZ,
United Kingdom.

PHONE: (+44)-704-204-8393
EMAIL: info@nationwidesecure.co.uk

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank that you are applying as a next of Kin to take custody of the transferred funds of from Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong so that the account opening can be fast, I had to remain awake to get the notification about this contact details, you know the time difference.

I call you brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood brothers. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

I await your urgent response.

Your Brother,
W. S. H. Laidlaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!