Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Alex Duke alex110paul@gmail.com mralexduke98@gmail.com

from: Paul Alex <alex110paul@gmail.com> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: Paul Alex <mralexduke98@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 5:20 AM
subject:  Hello Dear, Greetings, I have to explain myself to you first. I am Mr. Alex Duke, the only son of Mr. Paul Duke who was murdered in Bouake the commercial city of Cote D' Ivoire during the political crisis that erupted Cote d'Ivoire by the rebels. Before his death he showed me some documents which he used in depositing sum of 21.8 million US dollars in a bank in Cote Benin Republic and another 14.5 Million US Dollars in a security company in Europe. I was able to make away with these documents when the rebels invaded our house and killed all the family members and burnt every where to ashes. Right now I am in a church in Porto Novo, Benin Republic where I am taking refuge. email: mralexduke98@gmail.com  I seek for your assistance to help me to transfer this money into your account so that you can assist me to come over there for us to invest the money. Right now I am left with nothing, and that is why I am soliciting for your assistance. I will give you %10 of the total money if you are willing to assist me to get this money out from here. I will forward the information's of the bank here to you when I hear from you in order to contact the bank on my behalf. You can reach me through my personal email: mralexduke98@gmail.com Thanks and best regards, Mr. Alex Duke
signed-by: yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!