Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Helen Idaho helen.@athena.ocn.ne.jp devotedchristian02@gmail.com

Originating IP: 178.162.216.30
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Deutschland Gmbh
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Germany

from: Helen Idaho <helen.@athena.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: "devotedchristian02@gmail.com" <devotedchristian02@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 1:02 PM
subject: Idaho
mailed-by: athena.ocn.ne.jp

Greetings my dear, I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual to help use my money for charity and also to assist the poor with less privileged in the society. I am a widow from United States, fighting cancer and will want you to use funds for this charity purpose because my doctors assume I have only a few weeks to live. Give me your word that the money will be used to help the less privileged so that i give you more details. Its urgent, please send reply to my secured mail (devotedchristian02@gmail.com)

Best Regards,
Mrs. Helen Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!