Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 29, 2016

419 scam email from Fake US Army Captain Capt. Golden White captgolwhite1@gmail.com

from: Capt Golden White <captgolwhite1@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 6:21 AM
subject: CAN I HEAR FROM YOU
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Dear: Sir/Madam,

I am Capt,Golden White, an officer with US Army; presently serving in the
Military keeping force, moving to Afghanistan from Baghdad, Iraq.
I hope your E-mail address is still valid, Can you assist me receive two
boxes which contains , cash worth Millions of United States Dollars.
for our Mutual Benefit and investment soonest.I will let you know the
source of the funds once you respond to this.

I need your assistance for the safe keeping of the two military trunk boxes
which I will send to you through Delivery Company here from Afghanistan.

Pls, confirm your bellow details if you are interested to assist me.

1) Your full name and address: where they will deliver the boxes to you.

2) Mobile Phone. That you'll be contacted anytime.

3) Company's name, position and address.Profession, age and marital status.
The paramount issue in this deal  if you can be trusted, please assure me,
before i send the trunks.

God bless you.

Best Regards,

Capt, Golden White.
US  ARMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!