Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 29, 2016

419 scam email sent through the FraudFYI blog contact form from Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Menu and/or Mr. Kenneth Howard mariojohnngbadanicon@gmail.com revfatheremmanuelm@gmail.com

Another scammer that chose to report themselves to us and saved us some work.  Thank you!  Note that this came through the Nigerian blogspot!

from:    Blogger Contact Form <no-reply@blogger.com>
reply-to:    REV FR EMMANEUL <mariojohnngbadanicon@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 8:17 AM
subject:    [FRAUD FYI] New message received.
mailed-by:    blogger.bounces.google.com
signed-by:    blogger.com

Dear Friend,

Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay; Presently I'm in London with the partners for some new projects with the money.

Contact my Priest in Lagos state, federal Republic of Nigeria, because I have left the instruction with him on your behalf and instructed him where to send the $5,000,000.00. Without any further delay for your compensation.

Remember that the $5,000,000.00. Is in ATM CARD, not cash, so you need to send to him you’re full Information where the ATM CARD will be delivered. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free to get in touched with him.

As at the time I was leaving Nigeria he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person. His name is Rev.Fr.Emmanuel Menu of, Email (revfatheremmanuelm@gmail.com)

NOTE: BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND TO MY PRIEST:-
(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY.

So feel free to get in touch with him and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time, i want you to understand that this ATM CARD is real is not like the one you have see before OK just trust me okay .

As at the moment, I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the priest on your behalf to receive that money, so you get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Here is his email address again (revfatheremmanuelm@gmail.com)
MR.KENNETH HOWARD.

Regards,
REV FR EMMANEUL | mariojohnngbadanicon@gmail.com

Note: This email was sent via the Contact Form gadget on http://fraudfyi.blogspot.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!