Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Robert David Western Union Director slamaalessandro@alice.it romankey37@gmail.com james.done2015@hotmail.com +229-965120047

Originating IP: 41.86.238.83
Originating ISP: Isocel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: mr.Phillips Chelsea <slamaalessandro@alice.it> 
reply-to: romankey37@gmail.com
to: 
date: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 10:54 AM
subject: good news
mailed-by: alice.it

Attention Dear Friend,

We have deposited the check of your fund
($4.500`000`00USD) through
Western Union department after our finally meeting
regarding your fund,
All
you will do is to contact Western Union director
Rev Robert David
E-mail:james.done2015@hotmail.com , He will give you direction on
how you will
be receiving the funds daily the only fee you will send to them
is $105
processing fee. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid
wrong
transfer such as,

Receiver's Name____
Address: ___
Country:
______
Phone Number: ____

Though, Mr. Robert David has sent $5000 in your
name today so contact him
     or you call him on +229 965120047 as soon as you
receive this email

1 comment:

  1. Subject: From Mrs.Fabien Barou
    Date: 2016-08-28
    From: fabien.barou@onet.eu
    Reply to: fabien_barou10@yahoo.co.jp
    Mailed By Yahoo

    My Dear Beloved,

    Based on your good profile i want to solicit for your help in fulfilling my wish, I am Mrs Fabien Barou 58yrs old widow from France, my husband and I worked with Tullow oil Cote D?Ivoire and he died seven years ago, i am writing you this message via a computer lap top on my sick bed at the hospital were i am undergoing medical treatment i have been diagnosed of Endometrial cancer unfortunately for me my doctor said i don't have any chance to survive except by a miracle i have spent a lot of money on medical treatment yet no improvement.

    The reason why i am writing you this letter is because i want you to stand as beneficiary to the sum of my $ 3.5 Million (Three million five hundred thousand united states dollars) i don?t have any biological child of my own who will inherit this money neither do i have any adopted child My relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and i cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore.

    I want to donate this money to support churches and evangelism i also want to help children and orphanages in your country Donating this $ 3.5 Million dollars as charity is the only legacy i can leave behind after my death, help me to fulfil this goal before i die and please always remember to pray for me when i die my soul will rest in peace. Pls they political crisis here in my country so i will like to transfer this money before anything happing to the money so if you are will willing to help me receive this money please i will like you to contact me today.

    Thanks,
    Yours sincerely,
    Mrs.Fabien Barou[

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!