Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

419 scam email from Barr. Gerwyn Samuel barr.samuel@outlook.com

from: Gerwyn Samuel <barr.samuel@outlook.com> 
to: 
date: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 11:13 AM
subject: Barr. Gerwyn Samuel (Business Details)
mailed-by: outlook.com
signed-by: outlook.com

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I want you to act as the beneficiary to my late client's funds (£12.4m about $19.5mUSD) which this my unfortunate client bequeathed to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he died with his next-of-kin same day in the Sharjah plane crash of Tuesday 10 February 2004. For now, it is only known to me and I want us to quickly take advantage of the situation because I do not share my government sentiments that the wealth of unfortunate people be bequeathed. 

The share would be 40% for you and 60% for me. And all I have to do is to quickly modify the Will documents stating you as the beneficiary to the £12.4million and submit the necessary documents to the Bank (Lloyds TSB Bank Plc) as required for immediate transfer of the funds to your nominated bank. I have all necessary documents as the attorney and executor of the will so there is no risk involved. It is legal and there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
  
I think reasonable information has been divulged in this regard. therefore I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and committment to execute this transaction with me,I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction. I hope you will reciprocate by sending the needed information to enable me proceed. Please send the following information, 

1, your full name
2, your age
3, your residential address
4, your direct phone number
5, your occupation

Please send the above information to enable the transfer commence immediately. At this point, it is pertinent to let you know clearly that your cooperation and understanding acting as the beneficiary is what I only require from you in this transaction. I will handle everything and ensure its success in my capacity as an attorney. Also, do try and uphold the confidentiality this transaction demands to ensure great success.

Once again, I implore you to let us quickly take advantage of this rare opportunity. This is our fortune, we shall be wealthy in the next few days.

Yours truly,

Barr.  Gerwyn Samuel

1 comment:

  1. Received from: 197.211.59.7, NIGERIA, Lagos, Globacom Ltd
    From: Barr. Gerwyn Samuel
    Date: Sun, Aug 28, 2016
    Reply-to: a081132@qq.com

    Hello,

    I wish to bring to your notice a partnership proposal that would be of immense benefit to the both of us. I shall give you a comprehensive detail of what I propose as soon as I get a word from you.

    Yours truly,
    Barr. Gerwyn Samuel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!