Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

419 scam email sent through box.com from David James james.david22@outlook.com james.david@mail-me.com

David James (james.david22@outlook.com) has sent you a file: 

My Dear Friend,.txt 

View File

Get  our app to view this on mobile 
"From: David James.
Cannon Street, London EC4M 5SE,
London, UK
Email:james.david@mail-me.com

My Dear Friend,

I did a lot of searching before choosing your contact from your country’s website and business online register. It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance to transfer some funds into your bank account.

Please do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your personal ethics. My name is David James, A Private Lawyer based here in London. Honestly it will be my humble pleasure if we can work together.

I would like you to act as the next of kin to my deceased client who made a deposit of £6,000,000.00 (Six Million Pounds Only) with a Finance House here in London few years back. He died in an auto crash with his wife and only child without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate with the Finance House here in London. This means that any person from your country can act as the next of kin to the deceased person for the purpose of claiming the inheritance funds without any risks involved.

The finance house which is owned by already rich directors will confiscate the fund and convert it to their personal use if nobody comes forward for the claims.

If you are interested in this transactions, Please do let me know immediately so that I can give you comprehensive details on how to proceed.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter via my office e-mail address: james.david@mail-me.com

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Regards,
David James" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!