Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Shirley Jones st.fatimah@bpjs-kesehatan.go.id shirljoney@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.211.58.30
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mrs. Shirley Jones <st.fatimah@bpjs-kesehatan.go.id> 
reply-to: shirljoney@gmail.com
to: Recipients <st.fatimah@bpjs-kesehatan.go.id>
date: Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 4:12 AM
subject: Re: Mrs. Shirley Jones!!
mailed-by: bpjs-kesehatan.go.id
signed-by: bpjskesehatano365.onmicrosoft.com

Dearest,
Please don't be surprised with this message, I have contacted you with good faith and a blessing from God. I am a citizen of America living in United Kingdom for a very long time, I am Suffering in the Cancer Care Cent re right now.I have been battling with cancer of the Uterus. Now my doctor said i may die in less than two weeks. I don't have a family due to my problem and I want to know if i can trust you with money which i have in a bank as investment. I want you to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages and widows. You can keep some percentage for you and your family. Please write me  to know if you can honestly do this for me.
God Bless you
Shirley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!