Search FraudFYI

Saturday, September 3, 2016

419 scam email from Dr. Henry Fredrick Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Allocation Dept. Director davidibori2@gmail.com drhenry.fredrick@yandex.com +234-8084003695

from: Dr. Henry Fredrick <davidibori2@gmail.com> 
reply-to: drhenry.fredrick@yandex.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 5:18 PM
subject: Dear Friend. Compliments of the day. Over-due Payment sum of $25,700,000.00 usd.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


GUARANTY TRUST BANK NIGERIA PLC (GTBank)
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER.
LEICESTER CURRENCY
CHEQUE/DRAFT DEPARTMENT
TELEGRAM: FBNFOREX
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Dear  Friend.
Compliments of the day.

Over-due Payment sum of $25,700,000.00 usd.?

I write this letter with all sincerity and i hope you will understand
and assist me, and i also believe that it will be of immense benefit
to you, as well. I got your contact from the business network here in
Nigeria, and I was assured that you are very capable and honest
foreign partner to transact this business with me.

Firstly, I am a happily married man with three children and therefore
I would not want to jeopardize this opportunity to change my financial
status that will give my family a secured future.

I am Dr.Henry Fredrick. The Director of Allocation Department,In the
GUARANTY TRUST BANK NIGERIA PLC (GTBank), My office monitors and
controls the affairs of all financial banking concerned with foreign
claim payments.

I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds
moving within our bank, both on the local and international levels, in
line with foreign claim settlement.

I have before me list of funds which could not be transferred to some
nominated accounts, as these accounts have been identified either as
ghost accounts unclaimed deposits or over-invoiced sum etc. 0n this
note i wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid fund.

I have a file before me and the data are correct and un-tampered. As
it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the
Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts, as unclaimed
deposits.

I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions i
received two days ago from the Foreign Debts Reconciliation
Department, to submit the list of payment reports / expenditures and
audited reports of revenues. Among several others, i have decided to
remit a fund claim to you, following my idea that we can have a
deal/agreement and i am going to do this legally.

My conditions are stated below:

1. The sum of $25,700,000.00 usd (Twenty Five Million, Seven Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) only will be transfer into your
account, after the processing of all relevant legal documents with
your name, as the bona-fide beneficiary and The transfer will be made
Via International Certified Cashier Cheque, ATM Master card or
telegraphic Transfer T/T, confirm-able within 72-hours in your bank
account.

2. This deal must be kept secret between us, and all correspondence
will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with
your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.

4. Take Note: After the successful completion of this transaction, you
and I will have a fair share of the fund, in the ratio of 50% for you
and 50% for myself.

If you AGREE with my conditions, Please kindly send your personal
details, as i stated below, and i will proceed to fix your name on the
Payment schedule instantly, to meet the three days mandate.

1. Your Full Names:……………………
2. Resident Address:……………………
3. Country………………………………
4. Cell Phone Number:…………………………
5. Age:…………………Gender…………………
6. Occupation:…………………/Position………

l will advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will
commence without delay, to meet the three days mandate. I hope you
don't reject this offer.

I want to assure you that this transaction is legitimate and totally
free of risk, as the fund is legitimate and does not originate any
illegal act.

On your interest, Please send your reply to my email:
drhenry.fredrick@yandex.com

I am waiting for your urgent response, to enable us claim this fund
and achieve all my goals.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Henry Fredrick.
Director Allocation Dept.
Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc.
Telephone: +234-8084003695.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!