Search FraudFYI

Saturday, September 3, 2016

419 scam email from Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler marinamaremares@venetur.gob.ve charityinquiriesdonation101@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.210.225.59
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler <marinamaremares@venetur.gob.ve> 
reply-to: "charityinquiriesdonation101@gmail.com" <charityinquiriesdonation101@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 3:29 PM
subject: Financial Gift

Hello,

I intend to give to you a portion of my Wealth as a free-will
financial donation to you.

Respond now to partake.

Regards,
Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler
Email: charityinquiriesdonation101@gmail.com
Note: Be careful of Im

1 comment:

  1. Subject: CONTACT ME
    Date: 2016-09-02
    From: jennifer.hassen@yahoo.com
    Reply to: jenniferhassan11@gmail.com
    Mailed By Yahoo

    I am Jennifer Hassan,I am from Zimbabwe and I have something very very important to discuss with you,please contact me I'm waiting to hear from you,

    bless you.

    Thanks
    Jennifer Hassan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!