Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Martin Ibanez HSBC Bank Auditor mr.ibanez.martin@webmail.co.za mr.ibanez.martin19@outlook.com +27-744996586

from: Mr. Martin Ibanez <mr.ibanez.martin@webmail.co.za> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: "Mr. Martin Ibanez" <mr.ibanez.martin19@outlook.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 3:17 AM
subject: From Mr. Ibanez Martin
signed-by: yahoo.com

Please view the attached file

attachment; filename="MR. MARTIN IBANEZ.pdf"
From Mr. Martin Ibanez (Auditor HSBC Bank, South Africa)
2 Exchange Square
85 Maude Street Sandown Sandton 2196
South Africa
Tel: +277 4499 6586
Email: mr.ibanez.martin19@outlook.com
STRICTLY FOR YOU & NEEDS URGENT RESPONSE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE!
I am quite sure that this mail will surprise you since I have not been having previous correspondences with you. My name is Mr. Martin Ibanez the bank auditor of the above named bank. I have a good business proposal for you which I know that by the special grace of God will be beneficial to both of us. Firstly before I proceed, I have to assure you that this letter is practically achievable if given maximum support and co-operation.
In June 1999, Mr. Christian Eich a German Engineer who run car-maker (BMW) museum here in South Africa deposited the sum of USD$30.500.000.00 Million US Dollars with our bank on a three year fixed deposit basis with his son Mr. Albert Augustine registered as the next of kin / beneficiary to the account, after the three years expiration, Mr. Christian Augustine was not seen nor heard even the son who is the beneficiary, nothing was heard from him so I decided to roll it over.
Since then it has been rolling over, I have sent mails, faxes to his numbers and addresses given still no response I was forced to contact the (BMW) he has been dealing with but was surprised to hear that him and his son died in an auto crash just a year after he deposited the money with us.
May his soul rest in peace!
The South African law states that, in cases like this, the money should be returned to the government account and am seriously against returning this old man’s sweat to the government account, because one of the officials will steal this money from the government account so I have decided to divert this money to my own private use and I have used my good contact to withdraw this money & transfer it to our escrow account for smooth and successful transfer of the fund.
I am writing for you to assist me in securing this money for investment purposes.
You are to take 30% of the total sum for your assistance, 5% to take care of all the expenses incurred during this transaction, while the remaining will be for my investment in your country. On receipt of your acceptance letter, a mutual agreement will be reached in-between us and I will direct you on all that is to be done to enable you receive the money in your account.
Waiting for your urgent and favorable response to this business proposal.
Please get back to me through my mobile number above as well as my private e-mail address for confidentiality and security reasons on mr.ibanez.martin19@outlook.com
May God bless you?
Best regards,
MR. MARTIN IBANEZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!