Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Janet Yellen Federal Reserve Bank President and CEO vereda@vereda.ba.gov.br bank.frb212@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.79.219.202
Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin Sa
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mrs. Janet Yellen <vereda@vereda.ba.gov.br> 
reply-to: bank.frb212@gmail.com
to: 
date: Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:46 PM
subject: Review Process Of Your Trust Fund File Has Been Made
mailed-by: vereda.ba.gov.br
signed-by: vereda.ba.gov.br


Federal Reserve Bank Of Cleveland
1455 E 6th St, Cleveland,
Oh 44114,
United States
Hours: Open Today • 9:30am–5:30pm

My Dear , I want you to position your mind that you are not going to face
the same nonsense now, that is why I take upon myself to fight for you all
, I have assisted about eight beneficiaries since I stated this fight and
they have received their funds and they have send me with thanks messages
and gift because my advice never fail them.

What i want to advice you now is that, I have discussed with Federal
Reserve Bank Board of Directors regarding your transaction and they
assured me a full supervision and monitoring on your fund because they
knew that I am very much interested in your transaction and they assured
me that they will issue you presidential immunity waiver certificate which
will authorize your transaction to be made without any delay from Federal
Reserve Bank and immediate your fund is transferred , there will be no
stoppage from any financial organization like FBI  CIA, United Nations and
IMF because the presidential immunity waiver certificate number will be
attached in your transaction for everybody  to know that presidential
immunity waiver covers your fund transaction.

However, according to our agreement with the Federal Reserve Bank Board of
Directors and the other Key people regarding this transfer, all our
communications should be on E-MAIL or SMS for record purpose so follow my
instruction accordingly, so my dear, what I will advice you to do now is
to try your possible best to make sure you raise this money urgently so
that I will conclude everything concerning the transfer/delivery of your
fund to you.
For more understanding and for the secure of your trust fund hear In
Federal Reserve Bank we will need your full Information’s as listed below.

Full Name*
Address*:
Phone Number*:

I don’t want any delay on this advice, as far as I am involve and Federal
Reserve Bank Board of Directors have assured me of this, kindly struggle
to abide by the statutory obligation of this transaction and leave every
other thing concerning this transfer/delivery to me and you will confirm
the receipt of your fund into your account by this week Friday okay, this
is my word and it is my bond. Below is the attached copy of my
International Passport and direct mobile number.

I hope to get your urgent reply.

Remain Blessed,
Mrs. Janet Yellen
President and CEO
Federal Reserve Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!