Search FraudFYI

Monday, October 17, 2016

419 scam email from Barrister Terry Williams terry_williams@kclaw-chambers.biz +44-7452249633

from: Terry William <terry_williams@kclaw-chambers.biz> 
reply-to: Terry William <terry_williams@kclaw-chambers.biz>
to: 
date: Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 3:37 PM
subject: CHARITY BOND
mailed-by: kclaw-chambers.biz

Attn:

Several days ago I responded to your email, but have not received any response from from you. I am worried that I might have sent email to the wrong address that is why I have not received any response back. Therefore, I am sending to you again the affidavit application form to fill and send back along with a scan copy of you ID. I would appreciate it if you can call me or send me an email to confirm that you have seen and received my email. You can reach me through this number, +447452249633, or you can email me.

Regards

Barrister Terry Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!