Search FraudFYI

Monday, October 17, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. John Kerry Diplomatic Agent verde1977@alice.it diplomatagent121@gmail.com 303-632-9557

Originating IP: 41.138.89.193
Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mr.John Kerry <verde1977@alice.it> 
reply-to: diplomatagent121@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 10:54 AM
subject: I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr.John Kerry ,
mailed-by: alice.it

I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr.John Kerry , I have been trying to reach you on
your Email or your Telling Phone about couple of days now, just to inform you
about my successful
arrival
in South San Francisco International Airport California, with your ATM
VISA CARD. Which I have been instructed by D.H.L COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be
delivered to your home address. The Airport Authority demanded for all the
legal
back up papers to prove to them that the ATM VISA CARD ready delivery, I have
presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the
papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the
airport custom yellow tag and International Clearance Permit certificate. Which
is not placed on the package, one of the Airport Authority has advice that we
get the custom yellow tag and International Delivery Permit certificate which
cost $580.
Regard
DIPLOMATIC. Mr.John Kerry
CALL ME OR TEXT ME ON THIS LINE us : (303) 632-9557

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!