Search FraudFYI

Friday, November 25, 2016

419 scam email from Madam Elizabeth Benedicta elizybe343322@hotmail.com elizabethbenedicta@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 197.211.56.16
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: ELIZABETH BENEDICTA <elizybe343322@hotmail.com> 
reply-to: elizabethbenedicta@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 12:48 PM
subject: RE: CHARITY WORK AND NEEDY....

My Dear Beloved ,
Greetings and many thanks my dear for your urgent response to my proposal. I will also thank you for your concern. Am in Scotland now receiving my treatment, I have been here for pass Two years and Eight Months. From my proposal you can understand what i am going through.I have been bed-ridden for a very longtime now. I only need someone whom i will trust this fund so that it will be used the way i want.. I will also send you the certificate of deposit and the bank will educate you more concerning the fund, am old woman seeking for your help before i die because i don't want to lose the fund with the bank.
If you can assist me to receive this fund , you should give me your full name and address with your ID CARD, your telephone And Your Age for easy communication so that i will send it to the Bank to enable them change all the documentations to your name as the beneficiary of the fund.
The above documents will stand you as the beneficiary to the fund and will empower the Bank to send the funds to you without any delay.
I was restricted by the doctors from using phone because of my health. But I will be communicating with you regularly through mail because i know that with your honesty and trust, the funds will get to you within three workers days from now.
Thanks and my regards,
Madam Elizabeth Benedicta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!